Research and Development Chef
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Research and Development Chef to be in a creative culinary role that is responsible for being the lead chef on client business, while also managing and leading those clients for purposes of creating new ideas for their menu or product line. This position is responsible for idea generation during innovation/ideation sessions and managing junior culinary staff on development projects. The incumbent must know and understand current trends and apply to culinary ideation and development projects. Additionally, this role engages with the account teams to support project management for all client-driven events and special projects, including creating and maintaining the project plan timeline and budget.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Create, maintain and grow client relationships, soliciting feedback and initiating new projects.
- Collaborate with team to further promote company brand and create client opportunities.
- Create, articulate and present creative culinary concepts for client presentations.
- Research and/or understand consumer trends; translate challenges/trends into an actionable culinary application.
- Offer extensive culinary skills for development projects; lead culinary development projects.
- Maintain facilities to meet safety codes and requirements.
- Associate's Degree in Culinary Arts required, or equivalent job-related experience
- 8+ Years of experience in Food Service industry as an executive chef or corporate chef
- 3+ Years of experience in Culinary Research & Development, sales or corporate role
- Track Record of Building & Maintaining Customer/Client Relationships
- Understanding of current nutrition, food, and food industry
- Have an understanding of restaurant operations, manufacturing, distribution, food safety, corporate strategy, and profitability