Retail Sales Specialist Full Time Canada
Retail Sales Specialist Full Time
Our company has the perfect opportunity for a candidate that looks forward to new product releases by top brands. This full time Retail Sales Specialist job is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who can work effectively with store management to increase retail sales and execute client-driven merchandising that meet the client’s expectations. The sales representative will need to be outgoing, friendly, and be able to drive sales and brand awareness for our client’s products at major retail locations. You will be engaging and educating the customers on their next purchase of some of the leading brands in retail. The ideal candidate is independent, self-motivated, ambitious, and driven to succeed. When you join the Company, you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Meet client and Company objectives by maintaining full distribution on all authorized SKU’s.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively both internally with The Company management and externally with all Customers.
- Sell at store level “live orders” on multiple clients (>5 clients) in over 50% of their stores on the monthly basis.
- Increase sales volume through promotional activity by selling and building displays, creating themes with related items to support holiday/special promo events, and making plan-o-gram adjustments when necessary.
- Maintain client objectives by insuring all authorized client items represented on the shelf have accurate and complete tags and making certain that un-saleable or out-of-code product is removed.
- Will work on the authorization of items to meet Client shelf schematic standards. Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing POS materials for products on shelf.
- Achieve client goals and objectives by effectively managing stores within your territory and executing projects and standards.
- Spend over 4-days per month in preparing and making wholesaler sub-group headquarter calls with a minimum of four sub-group calls.
- Will complete accurate and timely paperwork and reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- Education Level: (Required):High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
- (Preferred):Bachelor's Degree or 0 to 2 years of experience in Retail, Client, or food broker.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines.
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, and Internet usage.
- Mathematical and analytical skills.
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-426684