Sales Lead - Home Based (Twin Cities Area)
We are seeking a talented individual to join our organization as a Sales Lead on our grocery sales team to manage and drive our vendor partners’ business at Target.
What You’ll Do:
- Be an advocate on behalf of assigned vendors to help them solve problems, understand the needs of Target, and successfully drive business growth.
- Communicate effectively with vendors and Target to build positive relationships and translate needs to achieve positive outcomes.
- Utilize strong business and financial acumen to manage Target and vendor financials.
- Drive sales revenue by seeking new business and white space opportunities.
- Guide potential vendors through ASM and Target’s onboarding process.
- Demonstrate an ability to collaborate effectively across multiple divisions at ASM to meet business needs.
- Apply analytical skills by providing insights from key sales reports, syndicated data, and the competitive marketplace.
- Identify opportunities to simplify processes and drive efficiencies within ASM and with vendors.
- Prepare for and host line reviews, “Top-to-Tops”, and other key meetings.
- Lead and mentor account manager and other key team members
What You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years of experience in applicable field (sales, business development, marketing agency, client relations)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (required)
- 4+ years of previous experience working with Target’s corporate offices (preferred)
- Customer service oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving and navigating ambiguous situations
About Advantage Solutions:
We offer Sales + Account Management, Category Management, Consumer Research, Business Insights, Creative Strategy + Experience and Retail Services support for numerous brands at Target. Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we are committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion.
Seniority Level: Mid-Level
Industry: Retail & Sales
The salary range for this role is $100,000-$125,000
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-427884