Sales Representative Inside - REMOTE
Sales Representative Inside
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Sales Representative to make sales calls on assigned groups of customers via telephone, e-mail, and fax to establish and qualify clients/prospects. Establishes, maintains, and expands client lists and keeps a daily record of calls and information requests sent. Takes orders, closes sales, and prepares appropriate documentation. In addition, responsible for revenue budget achievement, meeting client quotas, reaching account goals on a monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis, expanding sales, and ensures positive long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Make Outbound and Incoming calls to achieve sales and call goals.
- Assist Inside Sales Manager in achieving Company income and expense budgets by ensuring all marketing strategies are implemented.
- Increase sales through efficient management of promotional spending within client guidelines.
- Meet or exceed clients’ goals for sales, distribution, and promotional volume by working with all related departments for assigned customer.
- Utilize appropriate sales materials and data to deliver fact-based solutions to customers.
- Achieve incremental growth by pursuing volume-producing merchandising at assigned customer account.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines; demonstrates a high level of result-orientated performance
This position pays $18.00 per hour
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-427788