SAS in Walmart Full Time Retail Supervisor
Full-Time Retail Supervisor
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! Our Retail Merchandising Team is seeking a competitive and ambitious Supervisor with proven experience managing and motivating associates, increasing sales, and merchandising. The Retail Supervisor is responsible for achieving and maintaining all client and customer standards by overseeing and directing activities of associates within assigned territories. The ideal candidate works closely with Business Development Managers, Brands, Retail Managers, and other retail personnel to ensure business objectives are met.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider, and build your career working with amazing people earning competitive pay! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Training and Skills Development workshops
- Generous Paid Time-Off
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and direct retail associates, conduct store audits, execute and complete all retail projects.
- Maintain Client objectives by ensuring product(s) are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set to schematics.
- Establish and maintain client relationships including work appointments.
- Consistently monitor and actively regulate expenses with regard to position and team budget standards.
- Accurate and timely communication, administrative, and coaching duties with direct reports.
- Associate's Degree Preferred.
- 4 years of applicable retail experience, including 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to accurately complete multiple duties with frequent changes and competing deadlines.
- Basic computer skills and Microsoft Office proficiency.
Pay Rate for this role is $48,000-$50,000 YR
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-427630