SAS in Walmart - Retail Sales Specialist
Full Time Retail Sales Specialist
We are hiring a Full Time Retail Sales Specialist to Execute on client sales goals and increase sales volume through promotional activity. This is a great opportunity for a driven sales associate to work with some of the leading brands and retailers in the industry. A successful Sales Specialist is outgoing, friendly, and educates customers on their next purchase. The ideal candidate is independent, self-motivated, and can communicate effectively both with management and with all customers.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider, APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training/support and ongoing career development
- Generous paid time-off
- Report data on sales volume, seasonal profits, and sales revenue
- Ensure product visibility by maintaining client project standards regarding tagging, rotating, and placing POS materials for products on shelf
- Effectively manage executing on projects and standards at stores within your territory
- Maintain customer and client relationships.
- Holiday/special promo events, and plan-o-gram adjustments when necessary
- Accurate and timely completion of reporting and paperwork
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required; Associates Degree preferred
- Previous retail sales experience preferred
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and daily Internet access
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) proficiency