SAS Lead Analyst Space Management
SAS Lead Analyst Space Management
The Lead Space Management Analyst is a seasoned analyst in the Space Management industry. S/he is responsible to gather customer insights and competitive data in effort to accomplish desired business objectives and goals. This role is accountable to interpret results and draw conclusions to support the business case for each Retailer and make basic observations based on analytical data. The Lead Space Management Analyst will deliver clear and concise information across all areas of the business to accomplish desired business objectives and goals.
What We Offer:
- Full Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Space Management Analyst will be the Lead Analyst responsible to support the Manager of Space Management to ensure alignment between the Retailer and Space Planning objectives are met. S/he will utilize customer insights and competitive data to evaluate category performance to consult the Retailer in an effort to accomplish desired business objectives and goals.
Based on overall accountability, scope and level of responsibility, choose leadership framework for this position:
X Individual Contributor
Manager of Individual Contributors
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions:
- Review and perform analysis on categories using corporate systems, syndicated data, consumer data and other data sources.
- Recommend category improvements to Manager of Space Management during the category review process.
- Perform assortment and Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) rationalization on all assigned commodities.
- Create and maintain strategic partnerships with vendors that will allow assigned categories to reduce cost and increase profit.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on to achieve sales, gross margin and market share goals.
- Assist in the coordination of compiling data essential for building successful sales plans and gross mark-up goals.
- Meet assigned deadlines.
- Flexible in assisting across categories in team-based environment and needed and/or required.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
- A) Work Experience/Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree - preferred
- Experience with Space Management Software – preferred
- B) Functional Knowledge and Business Expertise Required:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Space Management Software (SpaceMan, Apollo and/or JDA/Intactix)
- Project management experience
- Ability to analyze and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- In-depth working knowledge of space management and analysis concepts
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills
- Ability and desire to create and deliver effective persuasive presentations
- Ability to work closely within a multi-functional cross-company team environment
- Learn & understand “critical path” within project time lines
- Must meet deadlines and deliverables
- C) Attributes/Competencies
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Organizational Purpose
- Priority Setting
- Solution Oriented
- Strategic Agility
• Strong Business Acumen
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-427135