At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Scheduling Administrator who will be responsible for scheduling all retail reset activity to support a specific geographic location. This role will coordinate with field staff members to ensure reset activity is scheduled in the most effective and efficient manner. This position is critical to the seamless execution of Company Reset business.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- PTS Input – Input requested work into PTS system as it is received from client and customers.
- Manpower Negotiation/Review – Review incoming manpower requests to evaluate true need versus customer/client request.
- Non-Standard Work Requests - Upon review of manpower requests, if “non-standard” request, contact appropriate Manager to obtain approval prior to inputting requested work and scheduling.
- Scheduling – Using the PTS System, schedule appropriate personnel based on skill set and geography to maximize efficiency and control costs. Identify manpower shortfalls and third-party needs, seeking approval for all usage of outside resources. If third-party approved, create P-net request and schedule the usage of said resources.
- Work Timeline – All work must be completed each Friday by 3 pm in order to allow RS review and feedback.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience is required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Sales and Marketing is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience as a Retail Merchandiser within the Sales and Marketing industry
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong initiative and self-directed, ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Good organization and follow up skills