At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! As part of our commitment to building brands through winning insights for our clients and customers, we are seeking a dynamic Schematic Analyst is a critical role on our Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team. The data at our fingers tips is exploding at a staggering pace: with more volume, velocity, variety and voracity that ever, our team creates insight-driven solutions that differentiate our company and unlocks brand growth for our clients and customers.
The Schematic Analyst works directly with our retailer customers in the planogram creation and production process. The successful candidate will be organized, able to work self-directed as a part of a broader team environment and commands a strong understanding of the retail merchandising and buying process. This associate will be responsible for working with retailer personnel to create planograms using the retailer preferred technology platform. The process often involves analysis of sales data, and always involves meticulous attention to detail to ensure segment and brand flows and all shelving metrics are met. As a representative of the company working on-site at a retailer, emotional maturity and discipline is mandated.
If you are looking to make a difference as a part of a great team, come, stay, grow and lead with the Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team at the Company! Apply Today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Manage project timelines for assigned categories, often at the direction of the retailer.
- Manage the retailer defined category review process and planogram execution.
- Planogram production based on retailer defined flows, adjacencies and space definitions.
- Planogram quality assurance to make sure all planograms meet assortment requirements, innovation opportunities, and shelving metrics.
- Utilize available sales data to help facilitate planograms with defined days of supply and pack out metrics.
- Make assortment decisions utilizing sales and shopper data to support cluster and size-specific planogram requirements.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Management, or equivalent job-related experience required
- 1+ years of Retail experience
- Self-directed work ethic and desire to succeed; thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication – written and oral – skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Intellectually curious, eager to problem solve, and a quick learner
- Knowledge of space management technology platforms preferred (JDA, Symphony Gold (Apollo), Spaceman)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-428021