Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive Agency
The Senior Account Executive functions as a leader of Agency consumer promotion and shopper marketing program deliverables within multiple categories or retail channels. Primary role is to serve as a face of the Agency to assigned client contact(s) during creative communications design development, execution and analysis of account/brand-specific programs.
A successful Senior Account Executive will organize and synchronize a cross-functional team to deliver communication platforms, program concept development, and analysis of results. Must practice effective written and oral communication skills with clients, customers, agency partners and third-party vendors.
- When programs move from planning to execution, become the lead agency contact with client
- Develop and own all internal and third-party vendor partners
- Demonstrate working knowledge of consumer/shopper marketing landscapes and the client’s own industry to develop new business opportunities and potential revenue streams within existing client
- Responsible for understanding what customer and client allow, and identify innovative vehicles/vendors that meet set objectives
- Directly manage program execution, timeline & budget management and post promotional reporting in accordance with company systems and processes.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-427192