Senior Cloud Architect - Remote
Senior Cloud Architect
ATLAS Technology Group is a division of Advantage Solutions and one of the fastest-growing Business Intelligence software companies in the Region. ATLAS specializes in Retail Analytics, servicing more than 300 vendors in the Retail Industry. If you are self-motivated and looking for a position where you can make an immediate impact, ATLAS would be a great fit for you.
We are on the hunt for a talented senior cloud architect to manage our company's public and private cloud architecture and position in said environments. You will play a strategic role in maintaining all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge and work with stack holders in other groups from engineers to product owners.
• Work with technology teams to develop target state cloud architecture, as well as planning for ongoing cloud technology optimization.
• Drive cloud/ technology discussions and facilitate decision with other teams within the organization.
• Manage/execute POCs and feasibility studies to validate next-gen product concepts and technologies leveraging results to guide business and technology decisions.
• Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, governance, cost controls, etc.
• Drive technical designs to consensus and approval.
• Work with product owners and other functional teams to translate the roadmap into releases.
• Keep abreast of and gain expertise in the evolving technology and understand how new technologies could be applied
• Develop road map to leverage/use IaaS and PaaS across the organization.