Senior Finance Manager
Senior Finance Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Finance Manager is responsible for working with business leaders to execute sales strategies for the organization. Areas of responsibility include financial reporting, planning and budgeting, business case analysis, process improvement, accounting, and staff management/development. The position reports to the VP of Finance, with exposure to the senior finance leadership team.
This position will play a key leadership role in the management, reporting and financial planning of the business units’ operational performance. Thorough, insightful analysis is required to maximize the overall profitability of the business unit and company. This will involve supporting sales leaders in assessing business opportunities to grow revenue, increase productivity and control expenses.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Performance Management: Contribute to monthly P&L reviews, summarizing results, providing insights and explaining variances. Proactively identify, develop and implement enhancements to existing reports and business views to highlight performance strengths and opportunities.
- Budgeting: Lead the annual budgeting process through design, the creation of tools, establishing timelines, and communicating and coordinating with all relevant parties.
- Business Analysis: Lead ad-hoc analysis and provide decision support. Perform analysis and modeling in support of RFPs, assessing P&L impacts and making recommendations.
- Forecasting: Work to streamline forecasting process while improving resultant accuracy.
- Ensure accurate financial results by participating in the closing of the monthly and annual accounting cycles.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or equivalent job-related experience is required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Finance, Economics, Business, Accounting or other related fields
- Minimum of 5+ years progressively responsible related financial experience required
- P&L management, financial analysis, key performance metrics, budgeting, planning, performance improvement initiatives, new business pro-forma modeling.
- Advanced experience with budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, financial modeling, trend analysis, and ad hoc financial analysis.
- Hands-on and strong grasp of corporate financial concepts and tools – P&L interpretation, key metrics (NPV and IRR)