Senior Marketing Analyst
SENIOR MARKETING ANALYST
AMP is seeking an ambitious and curious critical thinker to join our growing Analytics team. Candidates should have a passion for data analysis, critical thinking, and storytelling. The Senior Marketing Analyst will work on the front lines of our practice – preparing data for analysis, analyzing data, collaborating with team members to craft meaningful stories, and helping to build reports for clients. This person will ideally become a trusted expert regarding their clients' marketing performance data and will be asked to help team members across functions with accessing and interpreting results. They will work closely with an Analytics Manager to develop their skill-set while ensuring that we deliver an accurate, context-rich, and useful output to our clients.
Must reside in or near; Boston, MA 02109, Chicago, IL 60612, or New York, NY 10010
- At least 3 years of marketing analytics and business intelligence experience, with an emphasis on media and marketing measurement.
- Experience with at least one data visualization tool (e.g. PowerBI Tableau, Looker) is a plus. This includes both the data visualization component of dashboard development and backend data preparation and aggregation.
- Experience with a digital analytics solution (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, DoubleClick, Sprout Social, Facebook Business Manager).
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel for data manipulation and analysis.
- Intellectually curious, analytical, and passionate about data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interpret and present business value to our clients.
- Experience with a tagging solution (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Tealium) is a plus.
- Experience with web analytics is a plus.
- Experience with relational database programming languages (e.g. SQL) and statistical tools (e.g. SAS, SPSS, Python) is a plus.
- Agency or brand marketing experience is a plus.
- Extract, clean, and integrate data from disparate data sources – helping to build and design reports that inform, educate, and engage our clients.
- Provide initial analyses of target consumer behavior, conversion data, and consumer journeys. Present to internal teams and clients with recommended strategies across marketing channels to continuously improve campaign performance.
- Support internal teams by identifying the “what” and explaining the “why” found in data trends, building actionable insights from the work.
- Collaborate across functional teams (e.g. Media, Creative, Tech) to identify opportunities for both client optimization and internal improvement.
- Help to build presentations and other client-facing documentation.
- Participate in the creation of our clients’ measurement strategies, including KPI selection, data capture requirements, measurement frameworks, and data visualization.
About AMP Agency
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with locations in Boston, New York, Chicago, Seattle and Los Angeles. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.