Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer (Enterprise)
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Software Engineer; this position is a full-stack development role focused on delivering customized solutions to customers and internal users. Software development is the primary duty, but other stages of the software development lifecycle, particularly architecture, are emphasized.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Regularly meet with stakeholders and users to determine requirements and demo development progress.
- Create wireframes and mockups, architect systems and data models, and plan a development roadmap.
- Code back-end services, controllers, and APIs; front-end views and components; and data models that meet the project’s requirements.
- Incorporate and improve unit test coverage and generate UI tests to automate testing.
- Provide post-release training, troubleshooting, and ad-hoc bug fixes. Write and keep technical documents up-to-date.
- Adopt and advance the team’s best practices and actively contribute new ideas and concepts.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent job-related experience Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Additional experience a plus: DevOps, Azure, Bootstrap, jQuery, REST, JSON, Django
- Motivated to learn, experiment, and use the latest technologies with a positive attitude and with a desire to solve problems
- Team player who is comfortable partnering with business departments
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
The salary range for this role is $130,000-$140,000.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-426768