Specialist Data Entry Compliance
Specialist Data Entry Compliance - Remote
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Data Entry Compliance Specialist who will be responsible for all data entry functions within Oracle. To include personal, payroll and tax information. Support internal & external teams by answering questions, offering instructions and prioritize special projects. Provide knowledge base and support to management. Perform research, audit and support special projects.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Review and Audit (Internal Audit - IA) of New Hire/Rehires from the ICIMS/Paradox Applicant Tracking System Report and any separate fall out reports.
- Audit of all keyed source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the originator for resolution.
- Maintains Audit & Data Entry requirements by following department standard operating procedures, and by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes or additions.
- Tests system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Demonstrates a wide degree of creativity in contributions to various projects, including providing research.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years of experience in data entry preferred
- Oracle or equivalent ERP System experience
- Help Desk ticketing system experience helpful
- Strong Attention to detail & thoroughness
- Flexible to evolving processes and changes