Specialist Digital Marketing_Canada
Specialist Digital Marketing
Background & Purpose of the Job
Digital Commerce is the biggest retail disruption in a generation, and leading CPGs are putting Digital Commerce at the heart of their strategies. Committed to win in this space, Unilever is looking for a Senior Associate – Digital Commerce Content and Merchandising Specialist.
Unilever’s portfolio includes iconic brands such as Dove, AXE, Ben & Jerry’s, and Seventh Generation, and on any given day, over 2 billion people use our products around the world. Accelerating Digital Commerce is at the center of Unilever’s global growth strategy. As you’ve seen in the news, Unilever is serious about building new capabilities and establishing direct consumer connections with brands like Dollar Shave Club, Dermalogica, Schmidt’s, and OLLY joining the Unilever family. To expand our marketing prowess to be best-in-class within Digital Commerce, we are looking for an experienced merchandising specialist develop, lead, and execute the content for our Digital Commerce platforms.
In this role, you will make a real impact both on business results and driving Unilever’s evolving marketing strategy. Would you like to be a key contributor in Unilever’s mission to drive Digital Commerce.
What You’ll do:
- Responsible for day-to-day merchandising activities.
- Assist with the end-to-end set up of all products on e-retailer and D2C sites. Own and lead creation of PDPs, by actively crafting and optimising SPRINTS with agencies, including confirmation of images, copy and product tagging (wherever necessary).
- Ensuring PDP accuracy, including imagery, copy, crosslinks, and product recommendations.
- Analyze and interpret data to identify trends performance against set KPIs.
- Assist the Digital Commerce Content Manager in reporting against these set KPIs.
- Partner with Digital Commerce Content Junior Associate to manage on-site search optimizations; update search terms on an ongoing basis to maximize relevance and conversion.
- Optimize and ensure products are properly categorized, assorted and assigned product attributes.
- Assist in Identifying, developing, and recommending new ways of working to capture growth for Unilever brands in the fast-moving e-grocery and digital landscape.
- Unilever’s global mission to make Sustainable Living commonplace. Sourcing responsibly, reducing environmental impact, enhancing livelihoods. Read about it here.
- Autonomy – so you’re empowered to take decisions quickly and independently.
- A super-fun team that enjoys spending time together – on and off work. And we’re not just saying that. We really like each other.
- 3-5 years in a similar Digital Commerce merchandising role
- Sense of urgency, flexibility, ability to multi-task
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong technical abilities, with strong Microsoft excel skills
- Strong analytical skills, with an emphasis on spreadsheet applications
- Open-minded and positive attitude with the ability to partner cross-functionally and grow relationships background would be ideal
- Ability to resolve problems with a resilient disposition
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Must be flexible, work well independently, and have a team-oriented approach
- Experience in CPG, Retail, eCommerce and/or tech companies an asset.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership for business.
- Knowledge of key marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, Email, Affiliates, Display is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Business, Marketing, Economics, Operations or similar field
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Unilever is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-428224