Specialist Fresh Food - $16 -$18 per hour
Training Specialist Fresh Foods
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Training Specialist for Fresh Foods who will be assigned to a specific geography of customer’s retail locations and will function as a product expert in the proper handling, displaying, and preparation of our client’s products. This includes the certification of proper food handling guidelines and training from the customer’s training manuals. This individual will be the main go-to person within their assigned territory.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Conduct Daily/Weekly training in handling of client Food Products with the assigned store personnel assigned to that particular store.
- Monitor Policies & Procedures which will include (updating training manuals).
- Make store calls to maintain an inventory of client products.
- Main Point of Contact for issues that may arise.
- Preparing food and use of Ovens, Fryers, Slicers, Scales, and other Equipment that may be present in the store locations.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2-3 Years of Experience in Retail Supermarket Fresh Departments (Deli, Bakery) or Food Service as a Lead Cooks/Meal Prep
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Email, PowerPoint)
- 2+ Years of Training, Mentoring and Coaching Experience
- Ability to Travel up to 45% of the time (Overnight Travel Required at times)
- Multi-site (territory) experience Preferred