Sr Account Director
Senior Account Director – Omni-channel Shopper Marketing - Walmart
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Senior Account Director to be responsible for overseeing the strateg, planning and activation of omni-channel shopper marketing programming at Walmart. S/he focuses on achieving key client KPIs and success metrics while empowering and encouraging team members to develop innovative strategies for attaining performance. S/he is responsible for analyzing ongoing account performance and adjusting priorities, goals, and activities based on results. The Senior Account Director works with cross-functional teams across a range of high-complexity projects, which may include organizational and process design, departmental roadmap development, business development, and client engagement.
The Senior Account Director shares responsibility for the management of the Account Management team. S/he plays a pivotal part in honing team member’s people management skills and aiding in overall career development.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Drives strategy and planning, and delivers exceptional performance against Walmart, as measured against major KPIs and goals; monitors trends to proactively identify risks and opportunities.
- Responsible for activation of marketing programming with excellence, from conception to deliverance of post-promotional analysis
- Manages Account Services employee relations, working in conjunction with People & Culture to facilitate teamwork and address questions and conflicts.
- Responsible for financial management, including client forecasting/projections, budgets, and billing.
- Fosters a high performance and high-quality environment to produce excellent results for our clients.
- Coaches people managers in all aspects within Account Services on leading teams effectively while also driving employee engagement. Collaborates with the leadership team to develop, track, and achieve departmental goals.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent job-related experience required · 10+ Years of experience in account or management experience in agency retail/shopper marketing, including but not limited to: merchandising and promotions; omni-channel strategy and planning, post-promotional analysis and eCommerce; branding a plus
- Deep experience at managing marketing programming at Walmart specifically. Understanding of retailer preferences, Walmart Media Connect and other beneficial shopper strategies to deliver ROI at the retails.
- Proven people manager skills developing employees and optimizing organizational effectiveness
- Strong track record of delivering outstanding service to clients, both internal and external, as well as business results and ROI
- Creative self-start with a strong relationship, organization, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
The salary range for this role is $120,000-$140,000.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $120,000 to $140,000/year
and problem-solving skills</span></li></ul><p><span>The salary range for this role is $120,000-$140,000.</span></p>
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-428114