Sr Analyst Supply Chain
Senior Analyst Supply Chain
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Senior Analyst Supply Chain to be responsible for the development and deployment of supply chain processes and vendor management inventory. The Senior Analyst Supply Chain is also accountable for inventory status data, data integrity and order management.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Provide inventory management, including forecasting, production planning, PO creation and receipt and monthly inventory reconciliation for various Company clients.
- Monitor and recommend stock levels for clients of critical components.
- Work with various business partners to continuously optimize inventory plans to maximize operational efficiency.
- Maintain records for inventory accuracy trends, inventory reconciliations, and inventory audit.
- Develop and refine Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and report on them weekly/monthly.
- Assists in the development of cost-saving measures through the improvement process.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
- 4-6 Years of experience in Supply chain, logistics inventory, project management or trade management
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Analytical and Research Skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to Gather Data, Compile Information, & Prepare Reports