Sr Analyst (Remote)
Anheuser Busch Beyond Beer - Sr Analyst Client Teams
As part of a team where analytics and insights are regarded as essential resources to the retail and commercial organizations this role champions client’s retail strategy improvements via delivery of compelling business analysis and insights, reporting and communications. The Sr Analyst Client Teams is responsible for identification of key retail execution sales impact trends and insights that enables improved prioritization of retail activities. In addition to a heavy focus on retail analytics this role also produces standardized reporting for retail and client partners and leverages analytics in planning discussions with business partners for decision making. In this role you will partner with the client retail leadership, account team leaders, and retail partners owning the communication between the client and the retail team leadership.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Sales Impact Analysis of retail execution of the client’s retail strategy that enables fact driven retail prioritization of activities by account.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities to improve sales performance
- Quantify business opportunities and key drivers via analysis and create recommendations for retail team prioritization
- Lead planning discussions based on fact based analysis and insights
- Proactively develop business growth opportunities from data analysis and category management insights.
- Account base to include high volume and/or visibility accounts
Report Generation for Retail Teams and the client
- Utilize customer and Advantage retail data systems, extract raw data and post to client’s data management platforms
- Support expert on client and Advantage data management platforms
- Generates adhoc reporting needed by client or retail teams
- Delivers Hotlines and Field Insights to client and retail partners
Presentation Delivery and Communication
- Responsible for creation and delivery of Monthly Retail Priorities communications to retail teams in alignment with client retail leadership including needed sales tools
- Create and Deliver presentations for planning and/or account meetings which include analytical insights of retail execution and recommendations for retail prioritization focus
- Communicates with retail team for clarification of goals, expectations and responds to account questions from retail team
Manage Ad-Hoc requests.
- Manage specific requests that would be generated by client and/or Advantage around business analysis, planning, new item introductions, events
Training and Mentoring
- Trains/Mentors team members on excel and analytics processes
- Trains and Mentors retail team CDMs on excel, PowerPoint, data extraction and analytics
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- Does not have direct reports, but may delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are essential duties and function of this job
- Travel up to 25%
Education Level: (Required) Bachelor's Degree
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Analytics, Business Administration or Marketing
- 3-5 years of experience as an analyst minimum requirement
- Must have previous experience analyzing and identifying data “trends”
- Consumer Products Industry experience is preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Advanced knowledge of analytical concepts, acumen and methodologies
- Strong Critical Thinking and decision making skills
- 3-5 years or more of analysis experience required, prior experience in consumer products industry preferred
- Demonstrates curiosity about what drives business trends and customer behaviors
- Proven ability to work effectively with teams, strong communications and interpersonal skills including presentation and relationship building is essential
- Demonstrated expertise in written and verbal communications
- Demonstrates expertise in presentation building and delivery
- Flexible and adaptable, able to quickly adjust according to changes in projects or business environment
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Responsible for demonstrating leadership capabilities
- Demonstrates ability to learn new, complex technologies by utilizing all available training opportunities
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding ASM Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. ASM reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. ASM shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-427339