Sr Customer Success Manager
Senior Customer Success Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic and talented Senior Customer Success Manager to be responsible for the strategic direction and success of our clients' businesses. Senior Customer Success Managers have a focus on building new and maintaining existing client relationships with senior-level contacts, allowing the team to proactively identify client opportunities or risks and effectively respond to these client needs.
Senior Customer Success Managers lead ongoing client strategy discussions with a strong focus on business analysis, strategic and financial modeling, differentiated digital experiences, key digital capabilities and/or road-mapping. Working closely with both the client and the account management team, Senior Customer Success Managers develop and execute strategies that help clients realize their revenue potential and expand the impact and implications of demand-driven paid search insights.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Own senior level client relationships and skillfully navigate issues and roadblocks that come with managing a large, complex client relationship.
- Responsible for client retention by proactively identifying client risks or opportunities and managing his/her client teams to effectively respond to client needs.
- Builds and manages strong working relationships with business decision-makers of the client organization and becomes a trusted advisor.
- Engages with clients to identify key strategic challenge(s) and business, marketing, and digital needs to be addressed.
- Maintain contact with account management team members as well as other internal departments, providing key insight on client relations, needs, and issues/concerns.
- Remain up-to-date on relevant news, best practices and trends within the marketing, media, and technology marketplace, with an emphasis on retail and eCommerce.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 6-10 years of experience in the client relationship, account supervisor or client services management position(s) with proven ability to maintain and grow large client accounts
- Successful track record in creating, maintaining, and growing relationships with senior and C-level executives, with experience developing solutions, delivering value and generating results
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills; able to clearly and effectively articulate business and marketing strategies to the senior and executive-level team members
- Experience in effectively managing, mentoring, and motivating a team to create a positive work environment
- Retail experience, including but not limited to: eCommerce; merchandising and promotions; multi-channel marketing; branding