Sr. Directory Services Security Engineer
Job Title: Senior Directory Services Security Engineer
Overview: We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Senior Directory Services Security Engineer to join our dedicated cybersecurity team. In this role, you will be a key contributor responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining robust security measures within our directory services infrastructure. As a Senior Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our cybersecurity strategy, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of critical identity information.
- Architect and implement advanced security measures within directory services platforms, focusing on Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP technologies.
- Lead efforts in defining and enforcing IAM policies, including access controls, role-based permissions, and authentication protocols.
- Establish and enforce security standards, ensuring compliance with industry regulations and organizational security policies.
- Implement and oversee continuous monitoring mechanisms to detect and respond to security incidents promptly. Lead incident response efforts related to directory services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional security teams to integrate directory services security measures with SIEM, firewalls, and other security technologies.
- Troubleshoot issues where users are unable to access certain resources or are experiencing unauthorized access.
- Enable new Okta capabilities including (but not limited to) MFA, Lifecycle management, custom workflows.
- Work with various engineering teams to quickly enable SSO for POCs or production applications, enforcing SAML2.0 and OIDC
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science Information Security, or related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing security measures within directory services environments.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, and other directory technologies.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or related certifications.
- Proven experience in leading security initiatives and projects.
- Strong understanding of IAM principles, access controls, and authentication protocols.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience with Windows, Lunix / Unix, scripting (Bash, Powershell, or Perl), Python LDAP, SQL.
If you are a seasoned security professional with a passion for securing identity infrastructure, we invite you to apply for this challenging and rewarding position. Join us in shaping the future of our cybersecurity landscape. Apply today!