Sr Front-End Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer (Enterprise)
What is a Sr Software Engineer (Front-end) at Advantage Intelligence?
As a Sr Front-End Software Engineer at Advantage Intelligence, you will be hands-on in developing clean and maintainable front-end applications in collaboration with the cross-functional engineering teams. You will work with the lead software engineer and the peers in the team in designing and developing products that follow best architectural practices and coding standards. To be effective, you must be a good team player, motivated to learn new technologies and participate in the continuous improvement on the team’s effectiveness.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements
- Taking front-end ownership of the product by consistently writing production-ready, and testable code
- Consistently creating optimal design adhering to architectural best practices, scalability, reliability, security, and performance
- Designing, building, documenting, implementing, and operationalizing highly scalable, available, reliable products and applications that are continuously integrated and deployed using automated CI-CD pipelines
- Enabling APM, exception logging, user analytics, monitoring, and alerting for all products and services
- Consistently planning and executing efforts to address technical debt
- Ensuring continuous integration and continuous deployment model is followed across the responsible products and systems
- Continuously learning new coding standards, design patterns, and programming concepts to implement in the software development lifecycle
- Consistently creating and maintaining technical documentation throughout the software development life cycle
- Participating in the team’s knowledge-sharing sessions to enhance the team’s knowledge base
- Consistently monitoring the software development maturity standards and fine-tuning controls like style guidelines, code coverage, and static code analysis for continuous improvement
- Triaging product or system issues in production, debugging, performing root cause analysis, implementing the resolution and preventive measures to maintain the stability of the system
- Continuously improving your domain knowledge by attending trainings and leveraging corporate learning tools
- Fostering a product mindset, identifying opportunities for improving application functionality and performance issues by working with cross-functional teams
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Computer Science or comparable major
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential
- 5+ years of experience as a front-end software engineer.
- 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Modern front-end development with technologies like Angular, React, Vue, HTML5, CSS3 (Angular preferred)
- Cloud services, serverless technology, microservices, and containers.
- Experience with the following:
- Developing web applications using REST APIs
- Working with patterns and methodologies such as domain-driven design, API-first approach, Agile, DevOps, and test driven development
- Implementing continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines with added stages for automated unit tests, code coverage, styling guidelines and static code analysis.
- Developing applications with instrumentation for APM, exception logging and user analytics (Datadog preferred)
- Mentoring and guiding junior developers
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-426775