Sr Human Resources Manager
Senior Human Resources Manager/HRBP
We are seeking a dynamic HRBP/Senior Human Resources Manager to provide consultative support and works closely with management in the implementation of corporate policies related to human resources, organizational design and talent management strategies and initiatives at the business unit or division level. Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach. Participates in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., salary review, stock renewal, strategic and workforce planning, organizational change, change management). Assists senior management in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process-oriented perspectives.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Support HRBP or lead in the coordination, preparation and results compilation of all talent reviews, talent assessment administration, including validation of actions taken.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to coordinate and participate in interview panels to help bring closure to the hiring process.
- Train and counsel associates and managers on the use of tools and resources for effective performance management and development. Lead the coordination and facilitation of the performance review calibration process.
- Liaise with Total Rewards and business leaders to facilitate job reviews and job description validation.
- Develop and maintain reports using reporting, analytics, and dashboard tools; reports include but not limited to TA reports, compliance training reports, salary history reports, and exit interview results.
- Work with HRBP or lead to provide insightful analysis of critical HR Data assisting with the recommendation and implementation of appropriate solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related area or equivalent experience required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 8+ years of experience in a Human Resources generalist role (minimum of 3 core functions)
- Exceptional ability to work independently, be decisive and deal with ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge and experience with Human Resources best practices and models; Strong functional Human Resources generalist skills (HR strategic planning, Compensation, Performance Management, Recruiting, Project Management, Organizational Design and others)
- Knowledge of nation-wide labor laws, regulations and statutes
- Ability to influence leadership to ensure results have a positive outcome