Sr Manager Retail Client Services
Senior Manager Retail Client Services
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Client Service Manager (Sr CSM) to be responsible for the creation, approval, and the implementation of programs and events in the customer stores, partnering with clients to drive the incremental sale of events. These responsibilities include engaging clients to increase the sale of events into the store, project development, budget management, execution monitoring, issue resolution, reporting, and invoicing. The Sr CSM must also manage all related financial activities while providing a high level of service to client representatives and co-workers and assisting the organization in achieving a service excellence culture.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Perform project management duties to include; event program tracking, timeline development and management, budget management, pre- and post-promotional analysis, and reporting.
- Ability to make autonomous decisions on behalf of our company strategy.
- Develop effective client and retailer relationships to facilitate communication and execution with internal departments to ensure that deliverables are successfully achieved. Work with clients to increase events with the store, monitor event success, provide reports and feedback to the client.
- Drive sales to meet and exceed sales targets.
- May be responsible for monitoring and adjusting project budgets and billing to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Responsible for over site of timeline revisions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 1-3 years of experience in Consumer products, brand, or agency, sales
- Experience in event execution and/or sales preferred
- Possess negotiation, project management. and research, analysis, and presentation skills.
- Good Sales presentation and development skills
- Creative thinker and self-starter who is able to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously