Sr Manager Strategic Planning
Senior Manager Strategic Planning
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a skilled Senior Manager of Strategic Planning who will report to the Director of Strategic Planning group. Responsible for delivering planning support to the agency-client team including competitive insights, syndicated/research data analysis, and custom client research, to drive creative strategy development and agency shopper communications. Responsible for partnership between IN client service and creative and the assigned clients functioning as the ‘voice of the shopper’.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Responsible for the management of a team of research analysts, including Manager, Market Research, each assigned to categories/channel expertise on a given client.
- A support member of internal Client specific senior management team, positioned as the senior planner on an assigned client with the specific responsibility of client development in the areas of research, insight, and strategy development.
- Author presentations, independently as well as mentorship.
- Strategic lead on a given piece of business interfacing with clients and client marketing research groups at the management level to promote and build deeper client partnerships in order to advance IN’s connectivity across client departments.
- Ongoing process improvements to best manage strategic planning, insight, and data requests from clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent job-related experience required
- 5+ years of experience in brand marketing, promotion agency, shopper marketing, or promotional/shopper marketing research
- Proficient in the use of Market Research, Nielsen/IRI, Simmons, Mintel and other syndicated research data gathering and analysis experience; usage only
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to make oral presentations
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web browsers