Sr Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Product Manager to manage a portfolio of products throughout each product lifecycle. This position will collaborate with business stakeholders to define the vision and scope of each product, develop a roadmap, and identify key measures of success. This individual will serve in a cross-functional role, executing project management, and leading the execution and delivery of assigned projects and defining the process and procedures for the business analysts. This position will also be responsible for the design of complex transformational strategies and maximizing the business value of products, managing major product lines, and bringing those products to market.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Lead strategic sales initiatives to grow existing clients and acquire new clients.
- Work with design teams to create UI wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Provide product demos and presentations to clients.
- Work with Leadership to develop product portfolios for IT Service offerings. Develop a strategy for the implementation and rollout of these service offerings.
- Utilize a wide array of analytical and design tools to understand and address the needs of the enterprise (running workshops, stakeholder interviews, secondary research, working with specialists).
- Consult with business units to understand current business processes and provide recommendations on how to leverage technology to streamline processes.
- Bachelor's (BS or BA) Degree or equivalent job-related experience required; Must have an undergraduate degree in business, management information systems, computer science or equivalent job-related experience. PMI Certification is desired but not required
- 5+ years of experience in project management of varied complexities and scope
- Agile product management experience; Software development experience; Strong experience and understanding of web and mobile development technologies
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- Ability to work with business teams to help facilitate change management
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2022-422360