Sr Resource Manager
Sr Resource Manager
Advantage Unified Commerce (AUC) is hiring a Senior Resource Manager to be responsible for planning and allocating resources across various clients, across the entire AUC organization comprised of 7 departments. The individual will work closely with business teams to determine the client’s resource requirements and ensure its capacity to meet staffing needs. A successful individual in this role will improve the overall client workflow, balance employee’s utilization, overcome resource shortages and ensure that clients projects are efficiently staffed. This role will be reporting to VP, Business Operations.
- Assigning available employees to projects in accordance with their skillsets, previous experience, and availability.
- Partner with business team and monitor day-to-day project activities and corresponding resourcing.
- Capacity planning, i.e., making sure that a company’s resources have capacity to work on upcoming projects.
- Monitoring and managing employees’ workload, utilization, and overtime hours.
- Managing resource conflicts.
- Overcoming resource shortages by means of resource management techniques, reallocating resources, assigning more staff, etc.; informing senior management of any issues related to inability to meet clients’ needs due to resourcing.
- Providing project managers with support when it comes to resource management issues or improving resource management processes.
- Knowing all the current and upcoming projects run in an organization and business development activities and being able to plan resourcing accordingly.
- Collaborating with the HR team on all open roles and hiring activities.
- Being familiar with labor laws as well as resource management trends.
- Shape resource management tools, systems, and templates; constantly striving to improve processes and workflow standardization.
- Work with VP, Business Operation in creating and maintain client-level profitability
- Support BizOPS with monthly forecasting open roles and freelance needs based on provided roadmaps
- Support Business, Creative, Strategy, Analytics and Media teams with scope creation
- Bachelor’s degree in business, project management, or a similar field
- 5 -7 years’ experience in resource management in a digital/eComm industry.
- Proficient in project management processes and tools
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently and excellent time management skills
- Critical thinking, analytical and forecasting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- In-depth knowledge of applicable labor laws
- Experience working with Microsoft BI / Citrix AX is preferred
- MBA and/or PMP, project management certification is preferred
Key Interfaces (Relationships with other depts/groups):
VP, Business Operations, VP of Client Services, Sr. Account Directors, SVP Client Services,
VP Sales, Project Managers, Creative and Media, Planning & Insights teams