Sr. UX Designer
We are looking for a UX Designer to join our design team that is embedded at our client’s site in Austin, TX and is focused on the customer support tool design needs of the client.
- The role will be approximately 70% UX and 30% visual design focused
- Requires a strong thinker who is comfortable working on complex flows, creating wireframes and UX documentation
- Will need to have basic visual design skills and the ability to create design specifications (red lines)
- Strong experience with designing for web (desktop and mobile)
- 4-8 years of experience
- Expertise developing flows, IAs and wireframes
- Ability to work on consumer facing sites and apps as well as back-end tools used to manage the site
- eCommerce experience is a major plus, but should at least have complex transactional and/or workflow based work
- Experience working with Sketch
- Able to present and defend their designs
- Great attention to detail
- Experience localizing designs
- Ability to present and explain work
- Ability to work collaboratively with other designers, product managers and engineers
Must be able to work 3 days a week onsite in Austin, TX.
The salary range for this role is $120,000-$160,000.