Supervisor BPO - Remote
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking for a very talented Supervisor of Customer Service to be responsible for supervising associate performance and development on a daily basis. Works with associates to ensure client and customer goals and objectives are being delivered. Responsible for associate timekeeping and all administrative functions involved with supervising associates.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Set associate goals and provide tools and resources to allow associates to reach set goals.
- Resolve associate conflicts, concerns, and opportunities in order to enable associates to effectively perform their duties.
- Keep CS Manager informed of any critical issues that arise.
- Maintain accurate associate timekeeping, paid time off, and appointments.
- Meet regularly with CS Manager to discuss associate engagement, performance, and opportunities.
- Submit necessary paperwork to Database, IT, and helpdesk to grant access to systems for associates.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s Degree preferred or equivalent job-related experience in Business related courses/experience
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service experience; previous team lead/manager experience is preferred
- Skill in supervising to include delegating responsibility, training and evaluating the performance
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to direct, lead, coach, and develop people
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines