Supervisor Inside Sales - REMOTE
Supervisor Inside Sales
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Inside Sales Supervisor ensures the day-to-day needs of the department are met. This role is responsible for developing, supervising, training, and evaluating the workflow of Sales Representatives. Other supervisor level responsibilities include revenue budget achievement, meeting client quotas, expanding sales, and reaching account goals on a monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis. In addition, the Supervisor Inside Sales will spend a small percentage of time making sales calls on small customers via telephone, e-mail, and fax to establish and qualify clients/prospects. This role will establish, maintain, and expand client lists and keeps a daily record of calls and information requests sent. Ensures positive long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Responsible for supervising, training, developing, and evaluating Inside Sales Associates on a daily basis; Monitor and coach Sales Associates’ calls performance according to established monitoring standards.
- Ensure the quantitative and qualitative results are achieved while guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
- Make Outbound and Incoming calls to achieve sales and call goals on key high profile accounts.
- Increase sales through efficient management of promotional spending within client guidelines.
- Meet or exceed clients’ goals for sales, distribution, and promotional volume by working with all related departments for assigned customer.
- Achieve incremental growth by pursuing volume-producing merchandising at assigned customer account.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required
- 3 years of experience in a Sales environment\
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Demonstration of a high level of results-orientated performance
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate or advanced PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (spreadsheets (Excel), word processing (MS Word), and graphics software (PowerPoint)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2023-428178