At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Recruiting Supervisor who will be responsible for leading a team of recruiters in executing the full cycle recruiting process. This position ensures execution of talent acquisition strategy & process to meet the needs of the business. This position establishes a strong internal and external sourcing network to deliver candidate volume to meet hiring needs. The recruiting supervisor is responsible for the hiring, coaching, development and engagement of a team of recruiting associates. The recruiting supervisor works closely with internal and external business partners. The role will also be a driven problem solver with proven success in solving difficult problems, excellent time management, and follow-up skills, superior organizational and analytical skills with keen attention to detail and quality, and demonstrated the ability to generate and support pragmatic solutions that meet company standards.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Build and Lead a Team of 10-15 High volume recruiters.
- Develop and execute performance Management for the team.
- Monitor and Balance teams requisition workload to ensure work is equally distributed across the team.
- Partner with management and Executive teams to set and implement Talent Acquisition strategy, programs.
- Develop and manage talent acquisition budget. Create, track and monitor metrics.
- Develop talent acquisition best practices, processes and policies to be shared and implemented across the organization. Approaches consistent with the company’s business strategy, operational strategy, and market trends.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience is required; Bachelor’s Degree or Above and Related experience is preferred
- Must demonstrate proven experience handling confidential Human Resources matters
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Must be detail-oriented and can work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environment
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2022-424706