Team Lead Order to Cash - REMOTE
Team Lead Order to Cash
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a Team Lead Order to Cash (OTC) who will be the first point of contact for Specialist and Lead OTC for day-to-day interactions with the team and client. Responsible for supporting Specialist OTC and solving immediate client or customer issues. Meets regularly with OTC management to discuss client metrics, team performance, and opportunities.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Support the day-to-day needs of Specialist OTC by sharing knowledge and providing solutions to complex issues.
- Assign and align workloads.
- Provide associate development through daily education, interaction, and feedback.
- Administer cash app, collections, and repayment processes to meet the client’s expectations.
- Work closely with client contact when possible deductions are identified.
- Create and provide month end reporting.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required; Associate’s Degree preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service experience; supervisory experience is preferred
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing for deadline
- Decision-making skills