Territory Sales Manager, Private Label
Territory Sales Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic and talented Territory Sales Manager to be responsible for driving the business objectives and sales results for the assigned client program in a local market and/or assigned territory. This position works directly with multiple client partners such as retailers, dealers, call centers, and their employees on behalf of our client. The Territory Sales Manager directly communicates with all levels from management to entry-level associates regarding the execution of the client’s objectives. The measure of success is the ability to efficiently and effectively manage a territory, establish and maintain strong relationships with client partners, develop and manage budgets, and positively drive the client’s key business objectives and sales goals through effective coaching and training.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Experience driving a sales number/Territory Ownership/ Driving incentive- Proactively manage the business objectives and sales goals for the territory of assigned locations. Identify sales training opportunities; create and execute ROI-based action plans for assigned locations.
- Ability to tailor communication and training style from leadership to agents- Utilize subject matter expertise of Client’s products and services, including technology, plans, promotions, sales techniques, best practices, and on-line tools, activations procedures and methods, to drive training and knowledge of Client’s products and services.
- Build and maintain strong relationships- Create and maintain strong relationships throughout the territory of assigned locations (physical or virtual) with Client partners. Leverage relationships to drive and increase sales of the Client’s products and services.
- Ability to analyze data and determine indicated action- Effectively utilize territory and location performance data to develop and execute specific strategies and actions required to meet or exceed client determined business objectives and sales targets.
- Travel and Driving are essential duties and function of this job.
- 5+ Years of experience in sales and training; Prefer experience in Marketing/Agency environment
- Territory Sales Manager will be measured on their ability to achieve the following:
- Confidently and professionally represent the Client in crowded environments through an enthusiastic, outgoing, and captivating personality.
- Manage the daily, weekly, and monthly needs of the assigned territory with strong organizational and communication skills ensuring information is shared in a timely manner with direct supervisors as well as Client teams.
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills