Vice President Talent Attraction and Employer Brand
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Leading the creation and development of an employment brand strategy and team of 15+
associates reporting into Talent Attraction and Employer Brand Marketing, and accountability to
the Senior Vice President of Talent Acquisition.
· Driving successful programs to establish Advantage Solutions as an employer of choice to
attract some of the industry's best talent to our organization.
· Providing subject matter expertise in all facets of talent attraction/employment branding across
· Effectively partnering with Talent Acquisition leaders and their teams to listen to needs, develop
solutions, and build key partnerships with them to ensure most effective use of resources and
· Being an active & visible social champion for organization and engage with social team as an
· Managing complex projects involving multiple stakeholders and utilizing the team and indirect
teams to accomplish positive results.
· Presentation and facilitation of meetings with cross-functional teams and senior executives.
· Maintaining relationships with internal partners including diversity and inclusion, internal
communications, brand and creative and social media.
· Maintaining relationships externally with third party vendors, networking and consortium
groups and organizations.
· Building out talent and engagement insights for the TA leadership team as well as the business
and HR organization more broadly.
- Hires, retains, trains, coaches, guides, directs, and develops direct reports using company-wide processes, tools and resources
Indirect Reports - May delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
- Travel up to 10 %
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
10+ Years of experience in a related role and field: Employer Branding, Talent Attraction, Brand Marketing, Marketing Campaign Manager, Advertising.
7+ Years of experience in leading a team, with individuals outside the US is ideal, although experience on a global team and leading/managing global projects or programs is also relevant.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
· Experience and knowledge building and managing effective marketing programs inclusive of strategy, creative, content, advertising media management and analytics, and lead generation programs (employment brand experience preferred).
· Experience navigating a large, complex or global environment across multiple businesses and stakeholders, and operating effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience managing relationships and performance of a variety of global and regional third-party vendors (could include any of the following - technology, media placement, multimedia, creative, job board/SEM) including negotiating and revising contracts.
· Negotiation & influencing skills while being operationally focused (projects, budgets, timelines, deliverables, etc.)
· Passion for content creation and storytelling.