VP Business Development
Vice President of New Business Development – CPG Emphasis
We are seeking a highly dynamic Vice President of Business Development to be responsible for the development, management, oversight, and evaluation of Company’s business development functions. Contributes to team management, performance management, strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting initiatives, and systems initiatives, in addition to problem-solving and process development for the department. The main focus is to create new business and penetrate retailer at all levels. ?
- Develop and define the go-to-market strategy for the retail team, including but not limited to product and service portfolio strategy, pricing strategy and retail business strategy for Sales, Retail, Sales Administration, Category Management, Food Service Solutions and Tele-Sales.
- Create and maintain high level relationships with key internal and external clients.
- Create and develop executable programs, materials, and processes that are driven by market and business insights.
- Measure and evaluate strategic implementation against intended results.
- Customize the go-to-market strategy for strategic clients, retailer, and segments.
- Oversee, sell and support the launch of new merchandising products, programs and processes at the initial point of customer interface.
- Responsible for delivering measurable results within Company’s organization that lead to new business development and execution for our clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or equivalent job-related experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in team management (of direct and indirect reports)
- 10-15 years of experience in management/leadership in a retail sales management and business development role across a wide range of
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Team building skills
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2022-424583