VP, Enterprise Architecture - Commercial Systems
Vice President Enterprise Architecture – Commercial Systems
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic and talented Vice President of Enterprise Architecture to be accountable for proactively and holistically leading enterprise responses to disruptive forces by identifying and analyzing the execution of change toward the desired business vision and targeted outcomes. The enterprise architect is responsible for taking a practical approach to supporting the business. This starts and ends with a focus on delivering signature-ready, actionable recommendations to business leaders, so they can adjust policies and projects to achieve target business outcomes.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Lead the creation or evolution of the enterprise architecture program/function to support Commercial Systems.
- Lead a team of high-performing architects supporting client-facing and internal users of Commercial Systems
- Advocate for reducing custom enterprise application development and driving the enterprise toward configurable SaaS solutions. They are responsible for the innovation, configuration, and efficacy of the broad portfolio of client and customer-facing solutions, platform strategy, enterprise data, and architecture.
- Design and construct future- and current-state business models so as to practically apply new and emerging technologies to drive them.
- Formulate, translate, advocate, support and execute a business strategy to achieve the organization's targeted business outcomes.
- Scan the world for major disruptive technology and nontechnology trends (trendspotting) that affect business. Provide practical advice and best practices to overcome these challenges and successfully deliver the expected business outcomes.
- Guide and advise stakeholders about disruptive technologies and trends.
- Provide perspective on the readiness of the organization to change and innovate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, System Analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience is required
- 7+ years of experience in at least three disciplines, such as business, information, solution or technical architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis, database management or operations in a multi-tier environment
- 5+ years of business experience in strategic and operations planning and/or business analysis
- Knowledge of business models, operating models, financial models, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting and risk management
- Exposure and understanding of existing, new and emerging technologies, and processing environments
- a proven ability to architect, design and develop scalable, supportable, maintainable, robust, and high-performing solutions that meet our clients’ and customers’ requirements.
- Able to attract, develop and retain talent and build high performing technology solution engineers and architecture teams